Introducing Combat Ant Killing Bait Strips!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Last year I had the opportunity to share with you the Combat Ant Gel and now this time I get to share with you the new design! Introducing Combat Ant Killing Bait Strips, which has the same killing power as the Combat Gels. However this time around Combat provides you with discreet strips filled with the gel. The thin bait strips have an adhesive backing that make it easy to hide out of sight and reach of children (which was a major concern from all the moms) and pets!

Combat Killing Bait Strips are easy to apply and leave no mess behind. The unique gel bait formula contains food and water that the ants want, combined with Fipronil, a fast acting insecticide that begins killing within hours once the insect has come into contact with the bait. The ant bait not only gets rid of the ants you see, but it also gets rid of the ants you don't see back at the source of your ant problem which is the nest and colony.
Combat Killing Bait Strips are available in both 5 count Ant and 10 count Roach varieties. You can find these ant and cockroach control baits at major retailers like Home Depot, Target, WalMart, Dollar General, Family Dollar and Publix. Combat suggests that you call your retailer ahead of time to check on product availability.

Enter The Combat® $1,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes 6/30


Disclosure: Combat provided me with a Combat Ant Killing Bait Strip 5 count box in exchange for a product review. Any opinion expressed is my own. Please note: Our weather has been unseasonably cold and therefore we don't have any ants yet. However I decided to pass along information about the product.

4 comments:

Robin O May 4, 2013 at 6:56 AM  

This sounds like an effective (and innovative) idea. I will look into where to purchase them!

Austin Baroudi May 7, 2013 at 10:49 AM  

I'm going to pick some of these up today. I hate seeing ants in my house. Bugs, in general, just get me on edge. Thanks for the post!

Unknown May 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM  

Combat Killing Bait Strip is a very useful and effective tool used for controlling ants. I heard abut this product form my friend and searching a good review. Thanks @Mel for this useful and honest review. (y)


Ant bait
Ant control

Amy Adams April 4, 2014 at 2:14 AM  

I will have to get these for my daughter-in-law as she is seeing ants in her house this spring!

Post a Comment