Saturday, April 20, 2013
Note: Going Full Throttle is working with NBC Universal to bring you this post. All opinions are my own. This is not a compensated post. NBC Universal is providing the items for the giveaway. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment.
What is NBC's Share and Tell?
This Earth Week, NBCUniversal is partnering with the sharing site yerdle to help you minimize your impact on the planet by sharing your stuff. One person’s junk is another person’s treasure!
Here’s how it works:
1) Join or host a Share & Tell Party (click the “Join the Party” button in the app below).
2) Post your stuff to share with friends. Discover other items that are up for grabs.
3) Tell the story of your sharing experiences on your favorite social media site. Be sure to use hashtag #ShareandTell
What is yerdle?
Yerdle is the new mission-driven California Benefit corporation that’s out to help people share with their friends rather than buying things new. On yerdle, friends post items they’re willing to give away or loan, search for items they’re looking to get, and nab the things they want. Simple.
Why Host a Share and Tell?
Protect the planet, save money, give gifts to your friends and find things you want. Hosting a Share and Tell means inviting your Facebook friends to share things you want. Parties can either be hosted in-person or online, it’s up to you
Green is Universal Share & Tell App:
- Green is Universal T-shirt (made by Alternative Apparel)
- Green is Universal colored pencil kits (made from recycled newspaper)
- Green is Universal Vapur water bottles (BPA-free)
- Green is Universal hardboard cover spiral bound notebook (not pictured)
- Green is Universal burlap FEED bag (not pictured)
Note: I received no compensation for this post. I am working with NBC Universal on the promotion of Share and Tell. NBC Universal supplied these materials to me to help facilitate this post.