Live Q&A with Angelina Jolie on January 12th - Submit your Questions Now!

Friday, January 6, 2012

A cool opportunity coming up for the blogging world. In participation with Partnershub I have the opportunity along with other bloggers and visitors to participate in a Live Q&A online with Angelina Jolie on January 12th. Angelina is promoting her first written and directed film "In The Land of Blood and Honey".


In the Land of Blood and Honey has been nominated for a Golden Globe. In the film, Angelina Jolie tells the love story between a Bosnian Serb who is in charge of a prison camp and a Muslim artist who is taken prisoner during the Bosnian War in the early 1990’s.





In the meantime check out the above app for the countdown to the live Q&A as well as a behind the scenes look at the movie. Early next week I will post the app for the live chat.


Now for the really fun part. Please post your questions to Angelina Jolie below in the comments section and after the Q&A I will pick one person to win a Limited Edition In the Land of Blood and Honey Poster. So please make sure you leave away for me to contact you (with your comment or in your profile).

**I will receive a poster for my participation if I would like one. All the above thoughts are my own and were not influenced in anyway**

3 comments:

Unknown January 19, 2012 at 4:50 PM  

If I could ask Angelina a question it would have been 'Was it hard to not take your work home with you?' this film seems so sad and so intense how do you leave that at work?
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com

Sue Bunting January 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

suebunting1977@gmail.com my question for Angelina Jolie is what is favorite food?

disneyfanheather January 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM  

How do you balance work and family?

Post a Comment