Influenster: New York Color Liquid Lip Shine

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I received my Influenster Holiday VoxBox in the mail. As part of the deal I get to try a series of products and share my opinions on them. Next up is New York Color Liquid Lip Shine (Neutral Nude).

What the Influenster information card had to say about New York Color Liquid Lip Shine:
"Straight from the city that never sleeps, New York Color's Liquid Lipshine is uptown style at a down-to-earth price.  With pure pigments that create a 3-D gloss effect and vitamin E that provides shine and moisture, this product is perfect to keep lips looking and feeling fabulous this season. Comes in 10 shades from neutral nude, to berries & fuchsias."

My Opinion:
I was pleasantly surprised with the "Neutral Nude" color lip shine. It gave my lips a nice shimmer. You could use it as a top coat to warm up another color or to tone down a darker lip. With the shimmer I felt like it was perfect for New Years Eve party.

Oh, and does a really good job at moisturizing!  I love how it felt on my lips.  It does not dry them out or make them feel sticky. It's not a very thick formula either.  It glides on smoothly and evenly.  A nice sweet smell and taste to it. That was a pleasant surprise!

Product Info:
Retail Value $2.49 - 0.24 fl oz 7.2 ml
Available at: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.
Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

New York Color:
Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products shades hot off the runway!

*Please note that I received my New York Color Liquid Lip Shine as part of the Influenster Holiday VoxBox so I could give my fair and honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.*


0 comments:

Post a Comment