Purex Triple Action Detergent Review

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I had the opportunity to get a free bottle of Purex Triple Action Detergent sent to me from Purex Insiders in-exchange for a review. It was a no brainer given how much laundry gets done each week in this house.

Here is a little info about Purex Triple Action and the Purex Promise:

Purex Triple Action is a new detergent that promises to give you value, freshness and brighter clothing.

Over the past year our R&D scientists have been working hard to create an even better Purex formula. And not just a better formula, but one that will continue to deliver the value that Purex stands for. We’re mindful of our consumers’ pocketbooks, and we’re committed to bringing them a great product at a great value. The new Purex Triple Action formula is just that. It’s an even better clean, for half the price of the leading brand.
New Purex Triple Action leverages the best parts of our current formula, combined with new additions, to deliver great cleaning plus improved brightening power. This new formula will be rolled out across our liquid detergent line this fall, so you’ll soon find it in your favorite variety.
 I got a full size bottle of Purex Triple Action Mountain Breeze to try out. It is good for regular machines and the HE. My clothes had a mild fresh scent afterwards. I didn't have to worry about using too much detergent because Purex provided measuring lines inside the cap. The detergent was powerful enough to get out stains that had been sitting for over a day without any pre-treating. That is just awesome because I know we always miss something when pre-treating. 

In my opinion Purex Triple Action is a keeper and I will be using it when it hits the shelves in early 2012! Why wouldn't I? It does a great job at washing my clothes and getting the stains out!

*Please note that I received a full size bottle of Purex Triple Action so I could give my fair and honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I was provided with the review opportunity because I am a Purex Insider*

0 comments:

Post a Comment