Influenster: imPRESS Press-On Manicure

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I received my Influenster Holiday VoxBox in the mail. As part of the deal I get to try a series of products and share my opinions on them. First up is imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails (Ex on the Beach).

What the Influenster information card has to say about the imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails:
"Introducing imPress, the recolutionary way to apply nail polish!  Featuring advanced technology, you will get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds--simply peel off, press on, and you're done (no drying time!)  ImPress comes in 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, fun prints, classic darks and animal prints."

My Opinion:
These press-on nails are super easy to use. I didn't have any issues putting on the nails. I did trim my nails a bit so they would be shorter then the press-on nails. They recommend you use the smaller size press-ons (24 total & in 12 sizes) to have the best results, which I did. The end result was they looked really nice, but I advise no kind of actual work when you have these on. They do pop off really easily. I broke off two by opening the Mentos container. LOL You get about 1 re-apply before they just won't stick anymore.

In-conclusion, I would buy these with my own money. They look pretty and are much cheaper (around $8.00) then getting my nails professionally done. Plus these don't seem to damage your nails like the salon ones do. These would be great for weddings, parties, special events, or just around the holidays.

Extra Info:
Retail Price: $5.99 for colors, $7.99 for prints.
Available in 36 colors/patterns
Available at CVS, K-Mart, Walgreens, Walmart, and more.

For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

*Please note that I received my imPRESS Press-On Manicure as part of the Influenster Holiday VoxBox so I could give my fair and honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment