CalilyLife Organic Anti-Aging Retinol Day Cream with Dead Sea Minerals

Saturday, November 18, 2017

I'm really not into putting cream on my face because I hate how greasy it feels. So I am always looking for friends opinions and recommendations because as I get older I know I should be taking better care of my skin. So I was looking forward to trying this new cream from CalilyLife. You put it on before bed and wake-up with a smooth and refreshed face. The cream itself has a mild and pleasant scene. You apply it generously to your face and it soaks into the skin quickly. It doesn't leave your skin greasy which many others do, which I love. Because it soaks in fast and isn't greasy is doesn't slide down into my eyes either, which is a huge plus. The cream has quality all natural, ingredients. This is just one of the many products from CalilyLife. So if you like this one, I'm sure you'll like the others too! So be sure to check them out as well.

I was provided a discount to try this product. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment