Wolsport Premium Knee Support Sleeve Review

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

  • Relieves knee pain and fatigue and protects your knee from injuries
  • Improves blood circulation, ventilation and enhances warmth delivery to speed up your recovery
  • Premium, high quality copper free, anti-allergic material with 4-way stretch technology gives you compression and comfort
  • Fits both legs and stays in place, even when you play sports or wear it at work
  • We use the latest computer knitting design for the best durability and effectiveness
Wolsport is a great company. When I first signed-up for this promotion they kept me updated along the way. It was then I found out that someone leaked a special promotion code for 90% off online and their inventory was quickly depleted. However, that didn't stop them from fulfilling their obligation to me. While the sleeve they sent me was a large and was too big for me, it would fit my dad perfectly. He has had knee problems for a few years and when he is outside doing work around the yard or leaves home and participates in hard activities he would wear this bulky brace. The brace would be uncomfortable, hot, itchy and restrictive. The brace would also slide down his knee and wouldn't stay in place. It was especially hard to wear under a pair of jeans. This support sleeve fits perfectly and you can't hardly tell its on your leg. The sleeve provides great support but also gives you a wide range of motion.

Purchase the Wolsport Premium Knee Support Sleeve on Amazon.com!

Note: Wolsport provided me with a Premium Knee Support Sleeve in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment