Santamedical SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter Review

Sunday, March 15, 2015


This is the SantaMedical SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter. It is an affordable and easy way to check your pulse rates and blood oxygen levels. The SM-150 has a self-adjusting finger clamp, so it will fit your finger no matter the size. It has only one button, so its easy to use! I love that its so small and therefore very easy to handle and carry. So that means you can get a quick and accurate pulse and blood oxygen levels no matter where you are. So much easier then lugging around the larger machines. Even though they do have a rechargeable battery. I love the lanyard that you can attach to the oximeter so you can carry it around your neck. It also comes with a very nice carry pouch shown above. The LED screen is bright and provides more then 30+ hours of monitoring before you must change the 2 AAA batteries that are included. It also has a integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module plus SpO2 and pulse rate and bar. (Boy was that a technical mouth full!) The display screen also has a battery indicator so you will know when the batteries are low. Another great feature is the automatic power off! Which is great especially if you are like me and tend to forget to shut things off.
This model (SM-150) was harder for me to get a reading compared to the SM-165 version. It did work though, just took a little extra time. I also found out that I had a better result with my middle finger, then any other finger. This was a great product for me to test out. Ever since my ICU stay last August, I must use a Pulse Oximeter as needed. Its great that I no longer have to drag the big full size machine along with me.

Purchase the Santamedical SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter on Amazon.com. 

NOTE: I was provided this product for reviewing purposes, in exchange for a unbiased review. I only recommend products I believe in and use.

8 comments:

Unknown March 23, 2015 at 6:58 AM  

I just got one of these and love having one in the house. It's great to make sure things are okay when people are sick.

Monika Jain October 27, 2015 at 3:29 AM  

SantaMedical pulse oximeter best medical device for pulse rates check-up. Thanks for sharing informative blog post.

SantaMedical November 18, 2015 at 3:18 AM  

really it's great healthcare device. Thanks for sharing great information.
Pulse oximeter

Amazon Reviewer May 25, 2016 at 6:03 AM  

i can check hemoglobin from this device?

Me Geek May 26, 2016 at 1:34 AM  

I straightaway made arrangements for oxygen and brought his levels of oxygen to normal levels.

SantaMedical February 8, 2017 at 3:35 AM  

Santamedical SM-150 pulse oximeter is best seller on Walmart marketplace in the USA.

Unknown September 7, 2017 at 5:40 AM  

Santamedical SM-165 now available on walmart marketplace in the USA. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Santamedical-SM-165-Finger-Pulse-Oximeter/147373249

Unknown November 10, 2017 at 6:38 AM  

OFFER : Buy SM-1100S Pulse Oximeter at 25% discount on Amazon
#Thanksgiving #Christmas #Newyear #Blackfriday
Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Oximeter Superstore when you purchase 1 or more.
Discount is 25%
OFFER Price - 14.21
This is the link of the product, code is MOTFUVMO

Post a Comment