BLOCKIT RFID Blocking Sleeves Review

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, HERE IS A NEW DIGITAL SECURITY THREAT YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF... 
An estimated one-third of all existing Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards have an embedded radio frequency identification (RFID) chip that carries financial and personal data- which digital thieves can steal in seconds. It's called DIGITAL PICKPOCKETING! Using digital readers they buy off the Internet for about $100, unscrupulous people- without ever touching you- can steal your name, account number, card expiration date and other information off your card, while it's tucked away safely in your wallet or purse.

My thoughts: I really loved the idea behind the BLOCKIT sleeve. When I got the product in the mail I had to laugh. To me it looks really cheap and therefore something that would not last long.The credit card fit snug in the sleeve and often I had so much trouble to get the card into the sleeve. The product does work to keep the thieves from stealing your information though. However I think there are many other products out there, that do a much better job quality wise. With this product costing $15 for just one sleeve, I think the company should provide you with more then one sleeve value wise. Which I think would go a long way, otherwise I can buy a lot of tin foil for $15. To end this review on a more positive note, I do love that MYBLOCKIT sleeves come in a variety of cute designs.

FYI: I did contact the company before I posted my negative review. However the only response I got back was to check out this raving review from a "expert".  Which didn't address my concerns, but only that the product worked. Which I already had figured out.

Buy the BLOCKIT RFID Sleeves on Amazon.com!

NOTE: As an active blogger I received this item for little or no cost. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment