Purex PowerShot Review

Friday, February 27, 2015

Purex sent me a bottle to try. Opinions are 100% my own.

Purex PowerShot detergent does the measuring for you! 
The new Purex PowerShot detergent simplifies the laundry routine by taking the guesswork out of measuring. Purex PowerShot is the only bottle that automatically dispenses the right amount of super concentrated formula with 50% more stain fighting power in every drop.* (vs regular Purex liquid detergent)

Easy to Use!
Just open the cap, flip the bottle upside down to deliver one super concentrated dose of detergent. Flip the bottle back upright, and you are done! The PowerShot engine automatically refills and is ready for the next laundry load.

Just the right amount!
The built-in auto-dosing technology in the bottle does the measuring for you, so there's no waste and results in a perfect clean every time!

- Use 1 flip for regular loads
- Use 2 flips for large or extra dirty loads

Fragrances you love!
Purex Powershot is available in Purex's two most popular fragrances, Mountain Breeze and Natural Elements linen and Lillies.

FLIP.
DOSE.
DONE.
- No Measuring
- No guesswork
- No Mess
My thoughts: This is a great convenience product and it does work just like it claims. I held off on my review as long as I could to see if I could find this product in stores. However no store in my area has it yet. The price would heavily influence me, if I would purchase this product in the future. I see no benefit unlike the Purex UltraPacks to pay more. For us, we never had a problem measuring and never found it messy. 

 
 
Note: Purex provided me with a full size sample of Purex PowerShot in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment