Tuesday, January 27, 2015
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon celery salt
1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper 2 full racks baby back ribs
1/4 cup Jack Daniel's glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients for the seasoning in a small bowl. Sprinkle on both sides of each rack of ribs.
3. Place the ribs on a baking sheet and bake for 2 1/2 hours.
4. Preheat the barbecue grill (or an indoor grill pan) to high heat.
5. Grill the ribs for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until grill marks form.
6. Immediately after removing the ribs from the grill, brush with Jack Daniel's glaze and serve with extra glaze on the side.