FamilyFun Magazine Announces Winners of the Travel Awards!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Pack your bags because FamilyFun magazine has just announced the winners of its annual Travel Awards! For the second year in a row, family travel destinations were ranked by real families across the U.S. in a variety of categories, including kid-friendly cities, zoos and aquariums, and theme parks.

From Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park to The Strong Museum in New York, locations across the country were selected as the top spots by region. Check out the list of the regional winners below and visit facebook.com/FamilyFun to vote for your neck of the woods to take home the title of “Most Fun Region!” 

Have you been to any of the tops spots listed below? What spot do you plan on voting for in the "Most Fun Region" contest? Let me know by leaving a comment below!


Top Destinations by Region

Northeast
1. The Strong, NY
2. Hershey Park, PA
3. Bronx Zoo, NY
4. Acadia National Park, ME
5. New York, NY

West
1. Disneyland Park, CA
2. Disney California Adventure
3. Yellowstone National Park, WY, MT, & ID
4. Yosemite National Park, CA
5. Sea World, San Diego, CA

South
1. Magic Kingdom Park, FL
2. Universal’s Islands of Adventure, FL
3. Orlando, FL
4. Universal Studios Florida
5. Disney’s Animal Kingdom, FL

Midwest
1. Cedar Point Amusement Park, OH
2. Mount Rushmore National Memorial, SD
3. Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, NE
4. Toledo Zoo, OH
5. Brookfield Zoo, IL

**Note: I was asked to share this information with my readers on behalf of Family Fun Magazine. No compensation was received. I agreed to post this information because I thought my readers would like it.**

5 comments:

Unknown March 28, 2014 at 8:02 PM  

I am so happy to see my local oo listed.I love going there when the weather gets warmer.

Michelle F.

Kiittäkää Aina ja Kaikesta March 29, 2014 at 5:30 PM  

I would love to visit any or all of these places with my son. We've never been to the States. Well, I was at Miami Airport for few hours but I don't think that counts. But there is so much fun to see in the States and I know he would love to be able to visit these fun places!

Kimberly March 29, 2014 at 9:08 PM  

All are destinations I would have chosen as well. I still haven't visited Disney but I plan to get there someday.

Lisa March 29, 2014 at 9:12 PM  

Disneyland But Of Course Great List Thank You!!

Unknown March 30, 2014 at 1:21 PM  

So many great places on this list. I'd love to visit them all! Hopefully one day soon!

Post a Comment