Cravebox: Cooking Light Fast Meals Box

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cooking Light Fast Meals Box Includes:

McCormick Morrocoan Seasoning
McCormick Southwest Seasoning
2 packs of Newton Bars Individual Servings
2 Zone Perfect Peanut Butter Bars
1 package of Equal Sweetner
1 package PurVia Sweetener
Stash Herbal Tea Assortment  Box
Popchips Chili and Lime
2 Free Wheat Thins Product Coupons

* 100 Selected Boxes: 'Weeknight Meals' Recipe Book *

http://www.cravebox.com/
(I'm beachdreaming if you want to put me down as a referral)


Cravebox is a subscription based service. You pay between $10-20 for a themed box. 

4 comments:

Unknown April 16, 2013 at 2:14 PM  

Most the stuff isn't bad in this box. But the Equal has me going YUCK! Usually stuff I don't like I save and give away but that one will go in the garbage for me. Thanks for posting this though I can't wait to get my box! :)

Anonymous,  April 16, 2013 at 2:46 PM  

I hope I get mine today! I won't use the Equal but my mom uses it. I'll give it to her. I will use everything else. Can't wait to try the Moroccan seasoning. Hope I win the cookbook!

ajcain41580 April 16, 2013 at 2:48 PM  

is the package of equal and stevia are they boxes or a few sample packs

beachdreaming April 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM  

Andrea- They are boxes of sweetner.

Post a Comment