Kung Fu Panda Holiday Blu-Ray + DVD Review

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Summary:
In this hilarious action adventure, Master Shifu calls on Po to host the year’s biggest event – the Winter Feast, a special time of the year to celebrate family, tradition and the awesomeness of Kung Fu!  Po and the Furious Five must team up to throw the best celebration the Valley of Peace has ever seen.  Can Po pull off the perfect party, impress his heroes, and discover the true meaning of the Winter Feast?

About The Blu-Ray & DVD:
•    1080p High Definition
•    English 7.1 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 Dolby Digital & Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
•    English, English SDH, French & Spanish Subtitles


Running Time: 26 Minutes
Not Rated
Price as low as: $19.96

Special Features:
o    Learn to Draw Wo Hop
o    Kung Fu Panda Holiday Shuffle
o    Mr. Ping’s Noodle House
o    How to Use Chopsticks
o    World of DreamWorks Animation

Review:
I really love Jack Black and he is one of those actors that I give a chance to anything he does. Kung Fu Panda was one of those cases. I wasn't sure if as a adult I would enjoy the movie, but it kept me entertained. So I was thrilled to be able to enjoy it with the entire family. We have been dedicated Kung Fu Panda watchers from the beginning and each installment has been must see. So we were all thrilled when I was given the opportunity to review Kung Fu Panda Holiday!

This Holiday special runs just 26 minutes, so it was a quick watch. We were kept entertained and everyone was laughing together. Great times to spend as a family! What I loved most is all the lessons Po teaches us. Po the Dragon Warrior is not perfect. He makes mistakes and learns from them. No one is perfect, far from it. It teaches our kids that you can make mistakes and we will still love you! Po also helped Master Shifu to know that sometimes things change for the better and that family is important. We can all learn from Po here I think.

The special features were a nice bonus. The kids seemed to like the holiday shuffle game more then the others. One thing is for sure though, the food extras sure made me hungry!

Kung Fu Panda Holiday does have reply value, especially for the kids. I'm sure they will want to watch this each year.

This is one Holiday Blu-Ray/DVD title that your entire family will love. So be sure to pick up Kung Fu Panda Holiday Blu-Ray as a last minute gift.

*Please note that I received a copy of the DVD so I could give my fair and honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.*

1 comments:

Elena,  December 24, 2012 at 12:11 PM  

Looks like fun! I would love to see this movie

Post a Comment