Chris Mann 'Roads' Album Review

Friday, November 2, 2012

Like me you probably remember Chris Mann from NBC's 'The Voice'. If you say yeah I watched that show, but don't remember him. Trust me once you hear the start of a song from this album you will know instantly. Chris just has that beautiful tenor voice that Cee Lo and Christina Aguilera his coach just loved.

Perhaps you missed Chris on 'The Voice', so let me introduce you to his calming voice that I feel in love with on the show.
Chris has a new album that came out on October 30, 2012 titled 'Roads' which I got to listen to completely. A lot of the songs were familiar to me, but he put his own unique spin on each one. He has the heart of a opera singer, but shines with many different vocal styles. They classify this album as Pop, but to me its just Easy Listening. He is influenced by Robbie Williams, Vintage Sinatra, and Pavarotti. He is a blend of contemporary pop vocals and classically-trained tenor. Cee Lo said: " He is by far one of the most incomparable vocalists I have ever heard."

Don't take our word for it, check out these 4 preview songs. There are 11 songs in all on the album.

  • Need You Now
  • Cuore
  • The Blower’s Daughter (Duet with Christina Aguilera, from the film “Closer”)
  • My Way
  • Unless You Meant It
  • Always On My Mind
  • On A Night Like This
  • Ave Maria
  • Falling
  • Viva La Vida

Like what you hear? Chris Mann 'Roads' Album is now available on iTunes and Amazon.com. You can learn more about Chris at ChrisMannMusic.com, follow him on Twitter: @iamChrisMann and 'Like' ChrisMannMusic on Facebook.

Note: This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. Still all opinions are 100% my own.

1 comments:

Robin O May 11, 2013 at 7:18 AM  

Thanks for the preview songs! This looks like a nice contemporary pop album.

Post a Comment