Submit Your Questions Now for Dale Earnhardt Jr.! #DewCrew

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Mountain Dew.


I have the opportunity to participate in a Digital Press Conferance with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on October 31, 2012. Super cool right!?! Well I have a idea of what I would like to ask the King of Mountain Dew, but I would like to hear from my loyal visitors.


So if you had the opportunity to ask Dale Earnhardt Jr. one question, what would it be? Leave me a comment below. I will make another post with the 3 questions I decide to ask Dale Jr. Maybe yours will be one of them! Stay Tuned!


All questions submitted in the comments section must be posted by October 22, so I can pick the best and get them submitted. Thank-you!

Also, don't forget to check out the Dew Crew!

2 comments:

Cali Julz October 16, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

1st - How freekin cool!! I got to ask Joey Logano, well Ms sprintcup asked him my question, BUT they said my twitter handle, so thats cool!! IM excited for you!! 2nd - my question "What are you dressing up for Halloween? Or do you pass out candy?" thanks!! i like to ask personal not race related questions =) i asked logano If he is a grill master and what his fave thing to cook is!! "chicken" was the answer!! and YES, he's a great grill master..per him!! lol have a blast!! post a link =)

Anonymous,  October 17, 2012 at 7:59 AM  

Dale, What is your favorite food to complement Diet Mountain Dew?

Post a Comment