Keep Kids In The Backseat Until Age 13!

Monday, October 22, 2012

In the November issue of Better Homes and Gardens they had this startling fact. 25% of the nationwide study of the almost 21,500 children between the ages of 8-10 ride in the front seat of cars. Which is a big no-no according to the little article. You should NOT allow your children in the front seat until they reach the age of 13.

Check out his Car Seats: Information for Families 2012 Guide, to stay up-to-date. I thought after your child met the weight requirement and height requirement it was alright. Guess not.

2 comments:

Unknown October 22, 2012 at 7:30 PM  

I agree!!! My 8 year old always wants to ride in the front seat, and I always say no!

beachdreaming October 23, 2012 at 11:30 AM  

I don't blame them, because when I was young I always wanted to sit in the front seat so I could see everything. Looking out the side window wasn't enough, I wanted the BIG one!

Rachel, Does your child meet the weight and height requirement? But I will for sure be saying no now!

Post a Comment