Danger found in Restaurants, Playlands, & Hotels

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo playervideo platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player


This is one episode of Anderson Live I wish I didn't watch. However knowledge is power right? Looks like I should be skipping that lemon in my water at the next restaurant. At the very least ask how they were stored! The playland and hotel dangers didn't surprise me, as I have heard about those before. What about you?

4 comments:

Young At Heart Mommy October 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM  

I knew about the lemon in your water before hand and I never order it with my water! I didn't think about the salad/dressing scenario. EW! I love Anderson live. I feel like I always learn something new.

Unknown October 22, 2012 at 11:52 AM  

Creepy!! Thanks for the tips

Unknown October 22, 2012 at 5:37 PM  

*shudder* certainly some hard truths to accept, thanks for sharing the videos!

Travel October 29, 2012 at 4:48 AM  

I really enjoy reading the post, thanks for sharing I really like it, I already bookmarked it, thank you guys.

hotel in koh samui

Post a Comment