Cheesecake Factory Pineapple Pisco Sour

Friday, August 10, 2012

Ingredients:
1 1/2 ounces pisco
1 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
1 1/2 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
3/4 ounce grapefruit juice
3/4 ounce lime juice
3/4 ounce simple syrup
2 to 3 squirts Fro thee
 
Garnish
pineapple wedge
lime wedge

Instructions:
1. Fill a 16-ounce wine glass with ice, then pour the ice into a cocktail shaker.

2. Add all drink ingredients to the shaker and shake well.

3. Pour contents of shaker back into the wine glass.

4. Garnish with a wedge of fresh pineapple and a lime slice on the rim of the glass. Add a straw and serve.



Note: I have not tried this yet, but found it in my stack of recipes cut from magazines and newspapers. Sounds yummy and planning on trying it. If you do, drop me a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Unknown September 21, 2012 at 5:34 AM  

Sounds refreshing. Don't think I have ever had something that tastes like this. Thank you!

Post a Comment