Castle The Complete 4th Season DVD

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Castle is one of my favorite shows. I can't wait to watch the extras from the 4th season DVD set! When I buy my copy on release day, I will try and post a review for everyone. Do we have any Castle fans here? Leave me a comment!If you don't watch Castle, tell me what you do like watching on tv and if you will buy it on DVD this Fall.

Television's most unlikely crime-fighting team is back and their relationship is stronger than ever in 'Castle The Complete 4th Season' coming to DVD on September 18, 2012!

Priced at $45.99 SRP, this set contains all the episodes from the 4th season alongside these bonus materials:
  • "Anatomy of a Stunt"
  • "Radio Stars"
  • "One Bowman is Never Enough"
  • Audio Commentaries
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Bloopers
Amazon.com currently has it available for pre-order at $41.39

3 comments:

Christine D. | The Plumed Nest August 30, 2012 at 3:19 PM  

I don't watch Castle, actually that's not entirely true, I think there's something on before that that I watch and I end up watching the first few minutes of it every week : ) Most of the shows I watch are reality ones, ya I know ... and then I watch shows on AMC, Showtime and HBO. My favorites are Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Project Runway . . . Homeland, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire . . . the list goes on!

ReinaBorinquena August 30, 2012 at 5:48 PM  

I don't watch Castle but I am a rabid fan of Breaking Bad. The season finale is this Sunday. I think I'm gonna cry like a baby, wipe up my tears and wait for the complete DVD pack to come out with all five seasons. Woohoo!

The Budget Diet August 30, 2012 at 8:04 PM  

My school year resolution is to actually find a TV series and watch it regularly with my husband! This sounds like it's a good possibility!

Post a Comment