Dry Idea Advanced Dry Roll-on Product Review

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to try the Advanced Dry Roll-on from Dry Idea. After reading the flyer that came with the product I learned some interesting facts that goes into making a antiperspirant deodorant.

~ Fast Drying Micro Cotton Formula is Hypo-allergenic
~ Contains Vitamin E
~ 24 hours of Protection

The new Advanced Dry Formula is available in roll-on (Unscented, Powder Fresh, & Cotton Dry), Clear Gel (Unscented & Powder Fresh), and Invisible Solid ( Unscented, Powder Fresh, & cool Burst with Air Conditioning Effect). The roll-on & gel will give you 24 hours of protection & the solid will give you 48 hours of protection!

My Thoughts:
The Powder Fresh Roll-On was the version sent to me. I am not really fond of roll-on deodorant. For the simple fact my arm pits of my shirts in the inside normally end up white. So imagine my surprise when I did the arm pit check at the end of the day and found no white marks? Guess Dry Idea roll-on, really does dry fast! If your worried about the powder smell, don't be. The only time I smelled it was when I sniffed the bottle. Once it was applied, I couldn't smell it. As for the actual protection, it did its job. From morning to morning it kept me dry. Even in 100 degree weather and 105 with humidity. This was really the ultimate test for the deodorant I think.

Make sure you check out the Sweepstakes that Dry Idea is hosting. The Grand Prize is $500 and 10 winners will receive $50 for second place.

Do you need more information on Dry Idea? Check out the Dry Idea Facebook Page! Stay up-to-date with what is happening with the Dry Idea brand.

**Note: Dry Idea provided a free sample of their Advanced Dry Roll-On for this post. My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always are my own.***


1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM  

I've never heard of roll on. I would like to try this.

Megan O

Post a Comment