Did You Know? Myrtle Beach, SC

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I can't believe that people don't know Myrtle Beach is in South Carolina and not in Florida! I was startled to read that people search "Where is Myrtle Beach?" and the second response is Myrtle Beach Florida.
A quick look at the Wiki page for Myrtle Beach, gives you a great idea of what a neat city Myrtle Beach & North Myrtle Beach are for family vacations. I have been there a few times myself and have had nothing but great memories. Great restaurants, attractions, shopping and even hotels.

If you are interested in taking a trip to Myrtle Beach or would just like to learn more, please leave me a comment. I would be more then happy to share my knowledge of the area!





1 comments:

Kenya G. Johnson June 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM  

I'm from SC so I visited Myrtle Beach every summer. I live in NC now and am surprised when I hear that people think Myrtle Beach in NC. I guess its a more reasonable assumption than Florida. Now that's a stretch. LOL!

Post a Comment