Crave Energy Drink Review

Monday, May 7, 2012


Crave Energy Drink is a 16 fluid oz energy drink (comes in a powder form) made by Crave Energy Drink. Each serving of Crave Energy Drink contains 160 milligrams of caffeine. That is 54.6% higher than the average for all Energy Drinks. In addition, there are 1 grams of sugar and only 9 calories (per serving), which is way less than the average for all Energy Drinks.
My Thoughts:

Crave Energy Drink is a cheap and healthier (all natural) alternative to those other sugar filled energy drinks. Its portable since it comes in a .18 ounce packet. 1 packet is enough to make two 8 ounce bottles of water or one 16 ounce bottle of water.

I was impressed with the taste and followed the directions on the packet. I didn't experiment because I was quite happy with the result I got from the directions. Which was pouring about half of the packet into a 8 ounce bottle of water and the rest in another 8 ounce bottle. I have to admit that I didn't think this would mix well, but it did. It just took a couple of shakes and it was mixed. No chunking at all, just a nice smooth limey taste. (Makes me wonder how Crave would turn out if I added carbonation with a Soda Stream?) No aftertaste and my teeth didn't hurt from drinking all the sugar!  

So what kind of kick did I feel after drinking it? I felt the energy surge and feel like it lasted around 3 hours. No hard crashing like some of those other energy drinks. So a full packet will give you around 6 hours of energy and at just $2.50 (or less depending how many packets you buy). Not bad considering the price of other Energy Drinks.

In closing, I would definitely buy Crave Energy Drink before I would buy one of the other Energy Drinks out there. Its great that it is so portable and you can take it anywhere. Even when you don't actually bring a water with you, you could buy it and add it. Crave is also suppose to help you burn fat, which  I am not totally sure about. However, Crave did seem to curb my appetite. Also at just 9 calories per serving, what is not to love?

Purchase Crave Energy Drink
(Currently have a Buy 1, Get 1 Free Deal going on. 2 packets/4 drinks for just $2.00)

*Please note that I received some packets of Crave Energy Drink so I could give my fair and honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.*

4 comments:

Sarah May 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM  

Sounds like a nice drink. Who wouldn't want energy at a low cal rate? :) I enjoy a boost with some espresso. But I don't do it to often. When I do, I feel like cleaning and just getting this house SO in order. haha I like that feeling. ;)

Joy May 25, 2012 at 10:07 AM  

Great review! Never knew you could bget a natural energy drink!

Warmest regards,
Joy
http://www.PardonMyPoppet.com

Kenya G. Johnson May 25, 2012 at 10:26 AM  

Well green is my favorite color and I love "limey" tastes; I could use a three hour energy boost so - sounds good to me.

Leigh @ OneandOneEqualsTwinFun May 26, 2012 at 5:37 AM  

I like that it's portable. I'm still not drinking caffeine since I had the kids- crazy I know :)
Leigh
www.oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

Post a Comment