Purex’s New Chocolate Chip Cookie Scented Laundry Detergent!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I had the pleasure of trying out a new laundry detergent product from Purex and I have to admit I am in love. Everyone wants to do the laundry now. I mean who wouldn't when the detergent smells like chocolate chip cookies! Now the only problem I have is keeping the kiddos from drinking it. It smells that real!

Your probably wondering about its performance? Well I can tell you it performs just as well as the the other Purex products. Maybe even a little bit better on the tough stains like grass and acid.

Check back here tomorrow for the exclusive release date and how you can get your hands on a sample to try yourself.

* I was provided with this opportunity because I am a Purex Insider*

1 comments:

DebrasDollars April 15, 2012 at 12:19 AM  

I'm your newest GFC follower, Twitter follower and I hope I got the right FB link and am your newest fan. My oh My! I am a Purex Insider and I wasn't given the opportunity to try this, however I can't wait to try it myself and I hope they come out with them in the Purex Packs. Is this HE friendly?

~Debra
http://debrasdollars.blogspot.com

Post a Comment