Ghirardelli Milk & Truffle Chocolate Squares Review

Friday, February 24, 2012

These little squares are a bite of heaven. They are special little treats that are full of flavor. Melt in your mouth because of their rich and creaminess. Ghirardelli Squares are sold at your local stores in many varieties and the Milk and Truffle is the latest. I feel like these are high quality that you just wouldn't find in your local store, but you do.

You get about 8 squares in a 4.83 oz. bag. While a serving size is generous 3 squares, I eat just one. It is a hard thing to do, but I want to make a bag last me to really appreciate the good quality. The main reason being that it has a wonderful rich and creaminess to it. Not to mention I don't want to expand my waistline!

Ghirardelli makes it possible to indulge in a moment of pleasure and not make you feel guilty about it.  If you haven’t yet, give them a try. Keep the bag as your little secret. These are not something you will want to share. Trust me!

*Please note that I received a full-size product of Ghirardelli Milk & Truffle Squares in partnership with SheSpeaks so I could give my fair and honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment