Torani Peppermint Product Review

Monday, November 7, 2011

I had the opportunity to try Torani Peppermint Syrup thanks to Shespeaks.com. Have you ever heard of Torani products before? I had not until I got my 2 bottles in the mail the other day.

Torani syrups are primarily used at coffeehouses and restaurants in over 40 countries.  Torani flavored syrups are available in over 122 flavors, which include regular and sugar free varieties.  You can visit the Torani website and check out all the flavors.  But coffee isn't the only thing you can use Torani syrups for.  Some popular drinks that can be made with it include:
  • Flavored Coffees/Espresso Drinks
  • Italian Sodas
  • Flavored Tea
  • Flavored Lemonades
  • Flavored Sodas
  • Cocktails
  • Mocktails
  • Flavored Energy drinks
I must admit I am not into the entire Starbucks thing. I think its money down the drain that could be spent somewhere else. I do in the summer have a MooLate at Dairy Queen or a Mocha Frappe at McDonald's. Its a nice cool drink on a hot summer day. 

Since its starting to get cold around here I decided to make myself a Hot Frappe. It ended up just being warm, but still very good.

Peppermint Mocha Frappe (Hot/Warm LOL)
5 oz of Milk 2% Milk
2 Tbsp Torani Peppermint Syrup
1 Teaspoon Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Mix
Instant Coffee from a Tasters Choice Single or just any coffee of your choice
3 oz of HOT Water
Whipped Topping (optional)
Chocolate Shavings/mini Chunks/Syrup  (optional)

I start off w/ a 10oz Glass. Add milk (I used cold, probably not smart) Add Coffee, Stir, Add Torani (add to your taste), Stir, Cocoa/chocolate mix, Stir, add hot water, stir. Then add whipped topping and chocolate topping.

Looks good doesn't it? Its a great way to enjoy a special treat at home that is just as good as the coffee houses and restaurants. Want to try this one out for yourself? Perhaps you have your eye on a different flavor or product? I have 2 ways that you can Save on your purchase.


As part of my Torani kit I also got a Special Offer Code to share with my readers that will get you 10% off to buy any Torani flavor online at Torani.com.  Be sure and use code:  shespeaks at checkout.

Perhaps you would rather buy Torani at a local store? Here is where you can print off a $1.00 coupon! You can use the coupon at any store where Torani is available and not just Walmart.

*Please note that I received a Torani Kit so I could give my fair and honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment