Walking Taco Recipe

Monday, October 24, 2011

This is my favorite to get at the race track! (Plymouth Rotary - Turn 3 at Road America)

Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning mix (McCormick I like best)
tomato, chopped
lettuce, shredded
onion, chopped (tops of green onions or yellow)
black olives, sliced
shredded cheese (Mexican blend I like best)
sour cream
taco sauce or picante sauce
individual lunch-sized bags of chips (You can use Fritos but I love Nacho Cheese Doritos crunched up)

Directions:

1 Brown ground beef, drain, return to pan.

2 Add Taco seasoning mix according to directions on packet.

3 TO ASSEMBLE: Carefully open a bag of corn chips along the sealed direction being careful not to"tear" the bag (This is your bowl).

4 Add whatever you want including items from above list.

5 Be careful not to fill bag to full as it will be hard to mix it up (I just leave it and just dig with my fork).

6 Stick a fork in it and take off!


Serves 6

1 comments:

Carmen October 25, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

I have a similar recipe that I love, with a few different ingredients. I call it Taco Goop LOL

Post a Comment