Parenting Ages and Stages iPhone App

Monday, October 17, 2011

While paging through Baby Talk Magazine I noticed they have a new (maybe just to me?) addition to their Parenting app. It gives you "push" notices of recalls. Could be toy recalls, product recalls or even food recalls. With so many happening lately, I thought this was a very cool feature. Cause I know I can't keep up with them. Most of them I never hear about until a lot of time passes. Is this the case for anyone else?

Click here to find out how you can download the Parenting Ages & Stages App today! Get all the best of Parenting.com in the palm of your hand, with info on everything from stretch marks to breastfeeding, potty training, disciplining and more.

*Note I downloaded this on my Ipod Touch and it works perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment