Dry Shampoo - Is it just me?

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I just started using "Dry Shampoo" in the spring from a couple different companies ( Suave, Pssssst, Got 2B & Oscar Blandi to name a few). One thing stayed the same, they all stopped spraying in a few days. Talk about a waste of money! The can says to hold under warm water when the nozzle becomes clogged. Did that on each can and even soaked  one over night. Nothing worked. It couldn't be all gone, could it? Most days I just gave a quick spray around my ears and the middle of my head. I gave it a shake and I can hear the liquid moving inside.

Fast forward to a month ago. I bought another can (had bought 6 previously) and started to give it a rise after each use. Seems to do the trick. To me though, seems like wasting water. The can today stopped working again. Great I thought to myself. But I gave it a shake and guess what? I could hardly hear a thing. Guess it was empty! LOL

Anyone else use Dry Shampoo? If so, how has it worked out for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment