Product Review: Klondike Choco Taco

Friday, August 5, 2011

 
Wow talk about a disappointment, the Klondike Choco Taco was one. I've had one of these at the local fair and even at Taco Johns, so imagine my excitement when I found these at my local Walmart. I picked up a box and tossed it in the freezer. Next day I had my first one out of 4 in the box. It was just terrible. The ice cream was soft, which I figured it would be since it was low-fat. The shell portion was either mushy or rubbery. No crunch what-so-ever. It was even hard to bite off sometimes, it was that bad. The peanuts, I couldn't taste them. The chocolate was the strongest flavor and it was a bit too sweet for me. 

If I were you, I would skip this product. I didn't have high expectations, but I was expecting along the lines of a drumstick at least. I even bought these again because I thought if I put these in the chest freezer that doesn't auto-defrost, it would help. Sad to say it did not. 

Nutrition summary: Calories: 290 - Fat: 15g - Carbs: 36g - Protein: 4g


*Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I also did not receive a sample of the product. I paid for both boxes on my own. This is my fair (I bought 2 boxes to give it another try) and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. *







0 comments:

Post a Comment