Educator.com: FREE 30-Day Trial

Tuesday, March 22, 2011



I am a BzzAgent and was given the opportunity to check out Educator.com for 30 days and you can to by using the code BUZZFA626.

It offers e-Learning courses in Mathematics, Science and Computer Programming (Which I am currently using and loving!).

If you are considering starting a blog, or already have one, you should sign up for this 30-day trial and check out the WordPress, CSS and HTML courses. I wish I had the opportunity to do this before I started this blog. I have learned so many neat things and would have defiantly cured some of the growing pains I had starting this blog. Better late then never I guess because it will give me the opportunity to fix some things and make the blog so much better!

What is great about Educator.com is that its for everyone. People who need a brush-up, who are going back to school, who can't afford regular school, or for those who want to get ahead start in school.

So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Educator.com and to check it out and sign-up for your 30-day trial!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 17, 2012 at 5:01 PM  

Where do I insert the code?

Post a Comment